*This form can be accessed through "Downloads" to the right.
- For one more term, will be teaching these courses by teleconference only and not offering an in-person option for this term.
- Tuition for courses taken for the purpose of completing the course of study for ordination is $150. Tuition is due on the first day of the course and will not be separately invoiced. This Registration form serves as the Tuition Invoice for the course.
Please do not send money to Pastor Mark or your instructor directly.
All payments sent through the mail should go directly to the NEI District Office, 1950 S. 350 E. Marion, IN 46953. Include a note with your name and which course you are registering for if your registration form is not going with the payment.
Payments can also be made online here: https://www.egsnetwork.com/gift2/?giftid=A18D260E897444B *If the payment is coming from your church, have them use your name, not the church name, so we know who the payment is for. Also include the course name.
- Ordination credit will be issued by the Credentials Secretary upon successful completion of the course AND tuition paid in full. Courses with unpaid tuition will not count towards a student’s course of study completion.
- Completion of this Registration form is necessary to be registered for the course. It must be signed and emailed, faxed, or snail-mailed to the Director. It may also be brought to the first class, but advance registration is preferred so we can anticipate the number of students in each course.
- Courses are offered at an audit level for ordained ministers (for Lifelong Learning Credit) or for lay-leader training. Audit tuition is $50 per course.
- Students who owe outstanding tuition for 2 or more previous classes may be denied registration for additional courses.