Our Safety Plan in Response to Covid 19
Register a Camper HERE
Apply to Volunteer HERE
Printable Resources are available in the Downloads menu
Gloria Hamilton (765) 702-7393 - Rookie Camp Director
Rachel Williams (765) 377-0908 - Rookie Camp Assistant Director
Cortney Coombs (765) 513-0176 - Camp Leadership Team Director
1734 S. 350 E.
Marion, IN 46953
Camp mail can be secretly given to your child’s counselor or the camp director on the first day of camp for delivery later in the week. Mail being sent through the US Post Office should be mailed prior to the first day of camp. Please write the name of the camp on the envelope.
Registration and Payment:
Register online by 6/30/2020 at neinazarene.org (your church or district may also have a registration link)
Payment should be made with a church check (no personal checks please) and mailed to the camp registrar:
Gloria Hamilton, 800 N. Elm Street Dunkirk, IN 47336
Church checks should be made out to NEI SDMI.
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted without permission from the director; register by 6/30/2020
Special Needs and Counselors:
Children with special needs are welcome to attend with a caregiver. If your child receives daily one-on-one assistance at school, they will need a caregiver. All caregivers and counselors will need to apply online at neinazarene.org and complete requirements of counselors.
What to bring:
- Camper Medical Form
- water bottle (with name on it) or a case of bottled water
- toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- bedding and pillow (sleeping bag or twin sized bedding)
- bath towels and wash clothes
- spray sunscreen and bug spray
- casual clothes (1-2 outfits per day)
- swimsuit (modest, no bikinis or male speedos)
- beach towel
- jacket or sweatshirt
- at least one pair of warm pants: jeans or sweatpants
- 2 pairs of shoes: gym shoes and flip flops or water shoes
- Bible and pen or pencil
- camera if desired
- missions offering
- medications in their original containers (not expired) which will be turned into the camp nurse; please send only the amount needed during camp
What NOT to bring:
- electronic games
- audio and video players
- cell phones
- food, candy, or snacks
- 2:00 p.m.
- Head lice inspections: Please have your child inspected for head lice within 24 hours of coming to camp by a licensed cosmetologist or medical personnel. Your child should bring a signed statement that they do not have any evidence of lice, nits, or eggs.
**** Lice checks will NOT be offered upon arrival - Campers are REQUIRED to bring a COMPLETED form! ****
- Medical Information: Campers will be required to have a completed medical form and lice inspection form upon arrival at camp. Campers without a completed medical form will not be able to check in! Medical forms are available in the Downloads menu.
- 2:00 p.m.
- Campers will be released to the church or individual indicated on the camper’s medical form. You may be required to show a photo ID to pick up your camper.