4th, 5th, 6th Grade
Registration is CLOSED. If you would like to inquire about late registration, please contact Cortney Coombs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to Volunteer HERE
Coming to Preteen Camp...YANCY in Concert!!
Yancy Family and Kids Concert Promo
Also coming to Preteen Camp... Heaven Bound Outdoor Ministries to offer fishing and archery!
Printable Resources are available in the Downloads menu
Use the Download Menu on this page to get important documents!
Steven Spencer (706) 773-8195 - Preteen Boys Director
Cortney Coombs (765) 513-0176 - Preteen Girls Director
Shane Guldi (405) 642-2848
Janell Burk (765) 639-2819
Catherine Sauder (260) 452-6123
Gloria Hamilton (765) 702-7393
1734 S. 350 E.
Marion, IN 46953
Camp mail can be secretly given to your child’s counselor or the camp director on the first day of camp for delivery later in the week. Mail being sent through the US Post Office should be mailed prior to the first day of camp. Please write the name of the camp on the envelope.
Registration and Payment:
Register online by 6/30/2021 at neinazarene.org
Submit registration fees to your church.
Payment should be made with a church check (no personal checks please) and mailed to the camp registrar:
Gloria Hamilton, 800 N. Elm Street Dunkirk, IN 47336
Church checks should be made out to NEI SDMI.
Price: $180 (5 days, 4 nights, meals, snacks, lodging, t-shirt, and all activities)
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted without permission from the director; register by 6/30/2021
Special Needs and Counselors:
Children with special needs are welcome to attend with a caregiver. All caregivers and counselors will need to apply online at neinazarene.org and complete requirements of counselors. Please contact the camp director to make arrangements. Churches should plan to send at least one counselor for every 7 campers. Every church is encouraged to send at least one counselor even if your group size is small.
What to bring:
- Camper Medical Form
- water bottle (with name on it) or a case of bottled water
- toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- bedding and pillow (sleeping bag or twin sized bedding)
- bath towels and wash clothes
- spray sunscreen and bug spray
- casual clothes (1-2 outfits per day)
- swimsuit (modest, no bikinis or male speedos)
- beach towel
- jacket or sweatshirt
- at least one pair of warm pants: jeans or sweatpants
- 2 pairs of shoes: gym shoes and flip flops or water shoes
- Bible and pen or pencil
- camera if desired
- missions offering
- medications in their original containers (not expired) which will be turned into the camp nurse; please send only the amount needed during camp
What NOT to bring:
- electronic games
- cell phones
- food, candy, or snacks
- 2:00 p.m.
- Head lice inspections: Please have your child inspected for head lice within 24 hours of coming to camp by a licensed cosmetologist or medical personnel. Your child should bring a signed statement that they do not have any evidence of lice, nits, or eggs.
**** Lice checks will NOT be offered upon arrival - Campers are REQUIRED to bring a COMPLETED form! ****
- Medical Information: Campers will be required to have a completed medical form and lice inspection form upon arrival at camp. Campers without a completed medical form will not be able to check in! Medical forms are available in the Downloads menu.
- A Covid 19 evaluation will done upon arrival. This evaluation will include questions about possible symptoms of Covid 19 and a temperature check.
- 2:00 p.m.
- Campers will be released to the church or individual indicated on the camper’s medical form. You may be required to show a photo ID to pick up your camper.