Friday, May 10th - Saturday, May 11th
Shiloh Park, 1734 S 350 E, Marion, IN 46953
Use the Download Menu on this page to get important documents for Rookie Retreat!
Eric Ward (260) 724-7729
(Rookie Retreat Director)
Cortney Coombs (765) 513-0176
(Camp Leadership Team Director)
1734 S. 350 E. Marion, IN 46953
Early Bird Registration: $40 Partners (NEI & NWI); $60 Guests (postmarked on or before 4/12/19)
Regular Registration: $60 Partners (NEI & NWI); $80 Guests (postmarked on or before 4/26/19)
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted without permission from the director.
Registration and Payment:
Register online by clicking above
Payment should be made with a church check (no personal checks please) and mailed to the camp registrar:
Gloria Hamilton, 800 N. Elm Street Dunkirk, IN 47336
Church checks should be made out to NEI SDMI.
Special Needs and Counselors:
Children with special needs are welcome to attend with a caregiver. If your child receives daily one-on-one assistance at school, they will need a caregiver. All caregivers and counselors will need to apply online at shilohpark.org or your district website and complete requirements of counselors.
What to bring:
- water bottle (with name on it)
- toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- bedding and pillow (sleeping bag or twin sized bedding)
- bath towel and wash cloth
- casual clothes (1-2 outfits per day)
- jacket or sweatshirt
- at least one pair of warm pants: jeans or sweatpants
- tennis shoes
- Bible and pen or pencil
- camera if desired
- missions offering
- medications in their original containers (not expired) which will be
turned into the camp nurse; please only send the amount needed
- Camper Medical Form
What NOT to bring:
- electronic games
- audio and video players - cell phones
- food, candy, or snacks
- 5:30 p.m. (dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m.)
- Head lice inspections: Please have your child inspected for head lice within 24 hours of coming to camp by a licensed cosmetologist or medical
personnel. Your child should bring a signed statement that they do not have any evidence of lice, nits, or eggs.
**** Lice checks will NOT be offered upon arrival - Campers are REQUIRED to bring a COMPLETED form! ****
- Temperature requirement: Your child’s temperature will be taken upon arrival at camp. We cannot host a child who’s temperature is over 100
- Medical Information: Campers will be required to have a completed medical form and lice inspection form upon arrival at camp.
Campers without a completed medical form will not be able to check in! Medical forms are available at shilohpark.org or your district
- 3:00 p.m.
- Campers will be released to the church or individual indicated on the camper’s medical form. You may be required to show a photo ID to pick up your camper.