District Board of Ministerial Studies
Chairman- Brad Buhro
530 W. 53rd St.
Anderson, IN 46013
Phone: (765) 642-2515
Registrar/Secretary- Steve High
1402 W. Water St.
Hartford City, IN 47348
Phone: (765) 348-0955
Treasurer- Paul White
P.O. Box 85
Churubusco, IN 46723
Phone: (260) 693-9401
NEI School of Ministry Director-
901 N County Rd 650 E
Selma, IN 47383
Phone: (765) 625-1336
- Each course will offer a videoconferencing option through services such as Skype and Google video Chat.
- Tuition for courses taken for the purpose of completing the course of study for ordination is $150. Tuition is due on the first day of the course and will not be separately invoiced. This Registration form serves as the Tuition Invoice for the course.
- Ordination credit will be issued by the Credentials Secretary upon successful completion of the course AND tuition paid in-full. Courses with unpaid tuition will not count towards a student’s course of study completion.
- Completion of this Registration form is necessary to be registered for the course. It must be signed and emailed, faxed or snail-mailed to the Director. It may also be brought to the first class, but advance registration is preferred so we can anticipate the number of students in each course.
- Courses are offered at an audit level for ordained ministers (for Lifelong Learning Credit) or for lay-leader training. Audit tuition is $50 per course.
- Students who owe outstanding tuition for 2 or more previous classes may be denied registration for additional courses.